I finished quilting the Fractured Star Mystery Quilt yesterday and started the final hand stitching of the binding last night and completed it a short time ago. Seems like Tom is always on the road with a consult when I finish a quilt, so nobody here to hold this up for a good straight on shot. It's in the washer now so maybe I'll get a better picture this weekend that will show the quilting texture more and a better full picture.
Too bad I was too impatient to make more blocks and have this a queen size. It finished 60 X 73". I added a red flange next to the off white binding. This is only the second time I've used a flange and boy it's hard to keep something so narrow even. This won't win any awards but I like it a lot.