Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

When Life Hands You Lemons...............

.....sometimes it's a very nice thing. I'm honored to recieve my first blog award today from Barb at Bejeweled Quilts.



The Lemonade Award is for blogs with great attitude and/or gratitude. I don't know what I did to deserve Barb's nomination but I joyfully accept and now it's my turn to pass it on.

Here are the rules for receiving the Lemonade Award:
  1. Put the logo on your blog or post.

  2. Nominate at least 5 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!

  3. Link to your nominees within your post.

  4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

  5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

So many blogs inspire me on a daily basis and the list is certainly not limited to those I've chosen today. Several are old friends, are more recent friends. They all have great things to share, so hop on over and check out their blogs (including Barb's above).

Donna at Quilting Grandma

Geta at Geta's Quilting Studio

Saska at Oklahoma Cookiemaker

Christina at Deputy's Wife

Vera at Vera's Quilts

Karen at Karen's Quilting

2 comments:

Barb said...

thanks, I didn't know what the rules were....

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

thanks Mary - now I will have to figure out how it all works and come up with some people to nominate.
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/