Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Opportunity Quilt

My friend, Trish Gabriel of North Carolina, has generously made and donated a lovely pink log cabin quilt to raise money for the Catawba County Breast Cancer Coalition.

Many of you may know Trish..she's an accomplished quilter who has had patterns published in popular quilt magazines. She is a past president of the Asheville Quilt Guild and an award winning quilter. Her work is of the highest quality. The last quilt she donated to this cause helped to establish a wig center in her county.


The quilt is 84 X 84" . The drawing will be held October 25, 2009. Shipping to anywhere in the U.S. is included in the ticket and donations are $1 or 6 for $5.




If anyone is interested in becoming the proud owner of this beautiful quilt, email me and I will put you in contact with Trish.


You know you want it!

1 comment:

Barb said...

I just awarded you the lemonade award, hop on over to my blog to pick it up....