Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

Little Blocks and a Finished Quilt

I have several Dutch Treat bocks to show today.


Crest












Crossroads













Crossword













Crown Molding














Daisy















And two new siggies

From Carolyn in Des Moines, IA














And Irena in the Czech Republic














And Saturday I quilted and bound the first of the tops we put together last week.





 
I normally do a straight of grain binding, but the fabric I used for the backing made an awesome binding when cut on the bias, at least I think so!
 


This little quilt measures 39" square so it was quick to finish.

Hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day and remembering to give thanks to those who served and have served.




3 comments:

Barb said...

Love you blocks as always.....and quilt....you do fantastic work.

Crispy said...

Beautiful blocks....again LOL. I love those stripe fabrics cut on bias for binding. I really need to do that some day :)

Crispy

Donna said...

Very nice, Mary - the quilt and your blocks.