Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

I Can't Believe It's Friday

This week has gone too fast!  But then they all seem to anymore.  I thought when you retired time was supposed to slow down, but that certainly doesn't seem to be the case.  I've been retired 8 years now and time just seems to move faster with each year.

Several more Dutch Treat blocks this week

Crest

Crossroads

Crossword

Crown Molding

Daisy

Last week's 1880's Sampler block....Railroad Crossing.


This week's block looks like a real bugger! Going to have to work up courage.

And finally, I got the binding on the Stack n' Whack project.  I think I'm going to call it a table topper.




Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!


6 comments:

Barb said...

Mary, I just love what ya is doing over there!

Cheryl said...

I love crown molding! Great job on the RR Crossing block.

Lynette said...

Oh, I like crossword!

Aunt 'Reen said...

Your Dutch Treat blocks are gorgeous -as always!
You used such pretty fabrics for your Railroad crossing block too!
Congratulations on finishing your Stack n Whack UFO. It looks like a perfect Table Topper!

Anonymous said...

Time flies because you're so busy creating beautiful things.

Crispy said...

Love how the topper finished :o) I can hardly wait to see how fast/slow time goes when I can finally retire LOL.

Happy Mom/Grand Mom/Great Grand Mom day to you too.

Crispy