Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Finally Some FMQ

After my comment a couple days ago that I only had one finish so far this year, my friend Crispy asked if I had a small UFO I could do just to say I finished something.  I replied that all I had were big tops.  But then I got to thinking and pulled out a wallhanging I pieced in 2008 when I was playing with stack and whack. 

And I actually got it quilted and half of it bound last night.


You can see  more pics on the FMQ challenge blog.

I don't have the foggiest idea what I'm going to do with it! 


3 comments:

Barb said...

What a very fun and colorful quilt...

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you'll find a good use for that very colorful piece.

Crispy said...

Woo Hoo a finish!! There, now do you feel better ? LOL

When in doubt, donate. It is a pretty piece though :o)

Crispy