On to more pleasant topics.
I received a new siggie this week from Leontien in The Netherlands
And made two more Dutch Treat blocks
Tom picked up a kit for a community quilt at our Joplin guild meeting last month and pieced it this week. He did all the piecing and I quilted and bound it.
And I finally got the 4 blocks sewn together to make up the upper left quadrant of my Exploding Star started in Tea Mahone's workshop. I had the four blocks done shortly after the workshop, but then my hand started giving me fits and I couldn't piece it together. These squares finish 1" but Tea makes constructing the blocks really simple with her good instructions.
wonderful new block tomorrow. I've finished a large special project so maybe now I can get back to this applique project. I feel like I've got too many balls in the air at the moment!