Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2009

January Progress Report

It's hard to believe January is now behind us and we're already into the second month of 2009. Though I was only able to finish three projects I'm fairly satisfied with what I accomplished this month.
  • 40 Dutch Treat blocks made
  • 7 Dear Jane blocks made
  • 33 red/white Christmas four patches made for an undecided project
  • One block made for a new Mystery Quilt
  • 43 blocks made for my One Block Wonder quilt
  • Queen sized Stack 'n Whack top pieced except for outer border
  • Funky quilt top made from 60s/70s fabric squares
  • Bouquet of Rose Mini started & finished
  • 2 nap quilts started & finished

Here are the two Dutch Treat blocks I finished last night

Segments Remembrance

I modified this one a bit. The center was originally more wavy..but the "ins and outs" were so slight I found them almost impossible so decided to just go with a plain circle.

Here's hoping February will be just as productive if not more so.

2 comments:

Barb said...

You should be satisfied.....I am tired reading all you did...

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

you sure did do a lot - I agree with Barb - I'm tired from reading what all you have done!!
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/