Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Checking In

I'm just checking in long enough to assure you I'm still alive and kicking, however not very forcefully. This has been wicked stuff. I spent all day Monday in bed, which is something I rarely do. Tuesday I made it to the recliner and managed to applique both a Dear Jane and a Dutch Treat block. Yesterday it was back to bed for the entire day. I'm hoping that I'm nearing the end of whatever bug this is. I missed not only the guild board meeting Monday night but our United Methodist Women's Christmas party and covered dish supper last night.

What I've always hated most about being sick is feeling I am not getting anything accomplished. I guess I've never learned how to just relax and rest. So at least I have these two blocks to show for the last three days.

Dutch Treat Block--Poirot

Dear Jane Block G-3 Four Leaf Clover







1 comment:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

Mary I figured you must have been sick all week, earlier you mentioned you might be coming down with something. Get well soon!
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/