Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

Blue Monday

If you were unlucky enough to have to go outside today, your lips might have turned blue in a hurry. It only got up to 14º here today. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Have I mentioned I don't like cold weather?

Between the cold, some roads with patches of ice and the bug that has so many people sick, we decided to cancel our guild Christmas party tonight. It's a shame but not enough people were going to be able to make it.

It was a good day to be inside sewing and both things I made were blue also.

One Dear Jane block.................E-6 Michelle's Medley


And one Dutch Treat block......Lily




1 comment:

Seams to Sew and Quilt said...

Mary I am with you, I don't like the cold either. Friday we are leaving to go to Colorado and Texas. I'm not looking forward to the cold in CO. In Texas we get to see out little grandson Tyler so if it's cold there I can take it. lol anything to see the grandbabies. Sorry your party had to be canceled. Your blue blocks are beautiful.