Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Tornado Alley

This week's theme for the  Quilt Gallery contest is Tablerunners and I submitted one of my favorites. 


In 2006 my friend, Cynthia, from Iowa Star Quilts offered a free tablerunner pattern every month. I'm lucky to be a pattern tester for her. She called her April pattern "Storm Signal" but since I live in Kansas now, I called mine "Tornado Alley". 

I quilted it with silver metallic thread (Glitter from Superior Threads). Click on the picture to enlarge even more


You can see all 12 of my runners here

You can order a book with all 12 patterns and pictures of both Cynthia and my runners here

If you'd like to vote for my runner you can do so here

Thank you to those who do.  If you see another you like better, vote for it instead or in addition to mine.  You can vote for up to four entries.