Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Goldilocks

That's who I feel like today...

I was working on Block 16 of the Thread Head Quilt Along

I made one and it was a  bit too big.  I made the second one and it was a bit too small.
Do you think if I made one more it would be just right?  Doubt it. LOL.



One of the namees for this block is Wedding Ring.  I have better luck when I make this as a 25 patch with all squares and HST's.  But they are made and I can make them work so onward and upward...6 more blocks to go plus 9 more alternate blocks.





7 comments:

Karen said...

Ah, yes, it does sound exactly like Goldilocks. Third block will be the charm.

Cheri said...

Take a nap and have a bowl of porridge and then go for it. :-}

Anonymous said...

That's cute what Cheri said about the nap and porridge. The work on the blocks is beautiful s usual.
Lillian

Crispy said...

If you can make them work, then the blocks are "just right" :0) Great looking blocks too!

Crispy

Cheryl said...

You are going to have a great quilt when you are all done!

Anonymous said...

You're doing a great job, nice blocks!

Donna said...

Oh, I like that pattern and yours look great.