Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Courthouses, Gardens, Gems & Siggies

A little bit of everything to catch up on today.

I finally finished the courthouse block for my Orange Co, CA Baltimore by Lyn Brown.  Since I am making mine using needleturn applique, all of these windows and steps took some time.  Then I decided to do my own thing with the poppies in front and I spent a day trying to decide exactly what that would be.

So here is my version:


Only one more block to go..the Fruit Bowl.. and that too, is taking some time to finish.

I keep forgetting to post a picture of the siggie block that was waiting for me when we returned from our trip. This is from Ludy in The Netherlands


And two more Dutch Treat blocks completed.  These are #74 and 75 of 196


Garden


Gems




2 comments:

Barb said...

Just lovely Mary....I tried to comment the other day and blogger would not let me...but just to let you know that I have been by.

Crispy said...

WOW Mary, your courthouse block is fabulous!! I love that you changed it up a bit and made it your own.

Crispy