From Cristina in Italy
Ria in The Netherlands
Mary from The Netherlands
I finished cutting, sewing and embroidering 4 new siggies last night so I'm good to go for a few days or so on that front.
First of all.............my sewing room is a MESS!!!! I'm going to devote at least 1 hour each day until it is back in order.
After that is done (or concurrently??) I am going to devote at least 1 hour a day to about five projects that keep nagging at me but not getting done.
- Copying all of my best recipes to the computer so all of my kids and grandkids canhave copies. I started doing this several years ago and actually completed several sections and gave them to everyone at Christmas a couple of years. But I have a long way to go and no progress has been made for much too long.
- Going through the last of a stack of hometown newspapers and cutting clippings I want to save for genealogy records. I finally got smart and started cutting and pasting the info from their website directly into my genealogy software. But I still have a stack of a couple years worth of newspapers from before I got smart.
- Washing my kitchen cupboards. Enough said about that.
- Updating my quilt record books
- Updating family picture albums
Well, there are probably a dozen more things I've been putting off. But that's good for now to work on. Don't bet your hard earned money on me getting it all accomplished very quickly. But I'll let you know every now and then if I've been sticking to the hour a day commitment or not.
Of course tomorrow doesn't count because we have a 3 hour drive to Wichita (each way) for a doctor appointment. But today works assuming I get off this computer and get started!