Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hanging In

Just a quick post to assure you I am still among the living. Yesterday was the first day I saw a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel. I am still amazed at just how much this stuff takes out of a person, at least this adult with compromised lungs.

I don't know when I'll have something of interest to post and/or feel like doing so, but eventually I'll be back. Thanks to all my friends for their prayers and healing thoughts. They truly are appreciated.


6 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

Mary you take care of yourself - you are in my thoughts. It takes awhile to get your strength back when you have been sick, especially with underlying health issues - I would be the same way if I get it.
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/

Geta Grama said...

I am glad you are feeling better, Mary, even it is a slow progress.
Take care, I am thinking of you.

Crispy said...

I'm so happy you are starting to get better. I've been thinking of you and was hoping to hear some good news. Just concentrate on getting completely well and we will wait patiently for your return.

Crispy

Sherry said...

I'm glad to hear you feeling a bit better. I'm happy to see your resting and taking the time you need to heal. When this flu hits people it can really take you for a ride and think your ride is slowing down. Well your still in my prayers and hope you get better each and every day. Hey is Tom taking good care of you I hope he is. LOL

sewfunquilts said...

I'm so sorry this hit you with such force, and hope you feel better each day. Rest, rest, and more rest......isn't tv awful during the day??

Micki said...

Hope that you are back to normal soon! Glad that you are feeling a bit better!
Micki