Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Siggy Quilt

Last night I finished hand stitching the binding on my quilt made from the siggy blocks in Cootie bug's swap. We each received 60 blocks (two were our own due to some drop outs). I added four more blocks, one in each corner, with quilt and friendship related quotes to give me a total of 64 blocks. And here is my finished quilt.






Thanks for hosting this swap, Connie. It was a lot of fun.
Big day on tap for tomorrow. Billie Lauder will be doing a workshop for our guild during the day and a trunk show in the evening. Tom and I took her out to eat last night after she arrived in Pittsburg and it was great getting to visit with her and learn about her background. I think we're going to have so much fun tomorrow. I'll tell you all about it!


5 comments:

Sherry said...

Your so fast I only got 20 in mine and i havent even had a chance to thimk of what I'm going to do. But how luchy I get to see yours so I can copy Thanks

Barb said...

Wow, that quilt looks amazing...you are fast!!!

Annelies said...

What a beautiful quilt Mary !

Crispy said...

Great quilt Mary!! How fun to have supper with Billie, she seems like such a nice lady.

Crispy

Donna said...

Beautiful quilt, Mary! What a treasure. I am envious of you having dinner with Billie Lauder and seeing her trunk show. You are having some great programs!