Saturday was National Quilting Day and members from our guild gathered at a local church to work on our 2010 donation quilt and various other individual projects. I wasn't able to get there until right after lunch. I grabbed just my Featherweight and intended to help make blocks for the donation quilt. But when I plugged it in it didn't work and then we discovered the plug end was broken. Tom made a couple runs trying to get a replacement plug but couldn't find a big enough one to fit the old heavy wires of the Featherweight, so in the end my contribution was pretty much just to sit and talk...not much help there I"m afraid..probably more of a distraction.
I got two more Dutch Treat blocks done this weekend.