Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Century Mark

The good news is I hit 100 Dutch Treat blocks finished with the two I made last night.


Square Dance Sprout



The not so good news is that I had it in my head that there were 169 blocks in this quilt (like Dear Jane) but I realized last night that there are 196 ( something slightly dyslexic going on in my head I guess). So while I thought I had passed the half way point a few weeks ago, I'm just now slightly past that.

I also sewed my first Dear Jane block using my new to me Featherweight. It worked well though I need to get a good quarter-inch foot. In theory a couple of have should work, but they don't seem to. This is J-8 Anna's Anchor and brings my total to 142.




Woke up with a headache and nose like an open faucet. I think my body strongly objects to this roller coaster weather we keep having.

Have a relaxing Sunday.


No comments: