Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

Slow But Steady

That pretty much decribes my progress on both my Dear Jane and Dutch Treat quilts. I'm trying to get at least one block a week done on both.

Here's my Dear Jane for last week. I-13 Sweet Harmony. It doesn't have the frame like the original but I like this variation from the book better.

I made this Dutch Treat block called Silver Bells last week:


And this simple one called Tulip last night.




Th count is now at 112 Dear Jane and 65 Dutch Treat.

2 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

Mary you are coming along nicely on your quilts. Those two quilts are moving slowly for me as I am always putting in more time on other quilts. I will get to work on DJ and DT again soon. I have been looking over the photo's of your quilts and they are wonderful - however do you make so many though - are they all quilted? Do you do all the quilting yourself or have them machine quilted by others?
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/

Mary L. said...

Hi Karen,
Yes, I do my own quilting..except for my Diamond Ring and the Amish Dahlia that I just marked. I quilt on a Juki (not on a frame). The only tops not quilted are the ones in the album titled as such. Thanks for stopping by and hope you visit often.