Pages

Friday, December 19, 2008

Angels Among Us

I thought I'd share some of the angels I've made in past years. Except for the last one they are all originals. The first one was the result of purchasing some mismatched and single cloth napkins at a garage sale. I liked the texture of this blue one and I thought I could craft something with it. As I was folding and playing with it I thought of the shape for this angel. Within about an hour of coming home from the sale my first "Chubby Cherub" was born.









Some hankerchief angels




Same idea, using a wooden spoon for the face and a scrap of cloth.
One of my skinny leg dolls utilizing a border print for her dress


Some chennile angels..I leave this one out all year
"All Creatures Great and Small"






A tree topper
This one was made using a commerical pattern.



1 comment:

Barb said...

You are so talented....I would love to know how to do the folded angels out of a napkin? The first ones.